In honor of the projects 20th anniversary this week, Roc-A-Fella co-founder Kareem “Biggs” Burke will launch a special pop-up shop to celebrate the album’s legacy.
The event will be hosted in collaboration with denim brand Fourth of November. It will take place in a Los Angeles concept space called Apt. 4B, which will be modeled after Jay’s Brooklyn apartment during the ’90s. There, attendees can enjoy Reasonable Doubt and Roc-A-Fella memorabilia, as well as get a look at never-before-seen photos. But that’s not all. The event will also debut the first drop of the Reasonable Doubt collection in collaboration with Jay Z, who helped create the range of posters, tees, and headwear. There will also be exclusive items from Fourth of November and limited edition New Era Reasonable Doubt anniversary hats.
The kick-off party will go down from 7-10 p.m. this Saturday at 517 N. Fairfax Ave. in L.A. The pop-up will stay open through July.
When we tell you Diddy and the Bad Boy Family shutdown not only the Barclay Center, but all of NYC!! This has to be the best hip hop show we’ve seen in years. Packed with classic Bad Boy hits, this show featured the likes of, Puff Daddy, Faith Evans, Busta Rhymes, Mary J. Blige, Jay Z, Lil’ Kim and many many more.
We can’t stress enough for you to go out and get your tickets while supplies last because after those 2 shows this weekend, this tour will sell out.
*Too see the full recap of the show, head on over to revolt.tv
First she drops the “Lemonade” long format video/film, then she drops her album on Tidal and now Mrs. Carter sets out on her Formation World Tour. The show opens with Mr. Miami Dj Khaled. Khaled at the places rocking with hit after hit and then a ton of special appearances by the who’s who in the industry.
Next up was Beyonce’ and her dancers. As soon as they hit that stage, it was on fire from start to finish.
Check out to images from the show, as well as the show set list & some merchandise that’s currently on sale at the shows.
Grammy Award winning superstar Beyonce’s premiered her new visual album titled “Lemonade” exclusively on HBO. The film is directed by Beyonce,Mark Romanek, Khalil Joseph, Melina Matsoukas, Todd Tourso, Dikayl Rimmasch & Jonas Akerlund. Beyonce also dropped a surprise album via TIDAL. The album features appearances from The Weeknd, James Blake, Kendrick Lamar, and Jack White.
Click Here to Listen via TIDAL: http://tidal.com/album/59727856
Beyoncé – Lemonade (Tracklisting):
1. “Pray You Catch Me” (prod. by Kevin Garrett and Beyoncé)
2. “Hold Up” (prod. by Diplo, Beyoncé and Ezra Koenig)
3. “Don’t Hurt Yourself” (Feat. Jack White) (prod. by Jack White and Beyoncé)
4. “Sorry” (prod. by Melo-X, Beyoncé and Wynter Gordon)
5. “6 Inch” (Feat. The Weeknd) (prod. by DannyBoyStyles, Ben Billions, Beyoncé and Boots)
6. “Daddy Lessons” (prod. by Beyoncé)
7. “Love Drought” (prod. by Mike Dean #MWA for Dean’s List)
8. “Sandcastles” (prod. by Beyoncé and Vincent Berry II)
9. “Forward” (Feat. James Blake) (prod. by James Blake and Beyoncé)
10. “Freedom” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar) (prod. by Jonny Coffer, Beyoncé and Just Blaze)
11. “All Night” (prod. by Diplo and Beyoncé)
12. “Formation” (prod. by Mike Will Made-It and Beyoncé)
Last night Prince had his impromptu concert in support of #FreddieGray and the city of Baltimore at the Royal Farms Arena. Prince played hit after hit and even performed his new single entitled “Baltimore”. Beyonce, Jay-z, Alicia Keys and Mama Knowles was also in attendance.
Check out some of the images from last night…